- MA SHARK PRO ASPHALT DIAMOND BLADE
£183.00 £219.60 Inc VAT
- undercut protected blade with 10mm segment and wedge undercut protection.
- MCA ZEBRA PRO ABRASIVE DIAMOND BLADE
£50.48 £60.58 Inc VAT
- high performance dual purpose blade with 10mm segment and wedge undercut protection.
- Pro MCM Turbo Diamond Cutting Blade
Product code: MCM115/22
£41.46 £49.75 Inc VAT
- designed for use with a cordless machine.
- applications include: concrete, clay, granite, engineering bricks and building products.
- MCX SUPERCUT PRO CONCRETE PRODUCTS DIAMOND BLADE
£99.15 £118.98 Inc VAT
- durable ì_å¥cuts it allì_ì» general purpose and concrete products blade with 15mm segment and cooling holes.
- MX10 SUPERFAST PRO UNIVERSAL/HARD DIAMOND BLADE
£41.18 £49.42 Inc VAT
- new technology produced exceptionally fast cutting speed and the ability to cut the hardest concrete and natural stone.
- excellent value universal blade.
- TCX15 PRO UNIVERSAL TURBO SEGMENTED DIAMOND BLADE
£30.29 £36.35 Inc VAT
- universal very long life blades - 15mm segment height
- TX10R SUPERFAST PRO MULTI-STEEL DIAMOND BLADE
£37.86 £45.43 Inc VAT
- guaranteed to cut all construction products including metal. excellent fast cut universal & hard materials.
- reinforced flange. cooling holes. semi-transparent.
Spectrum has been innovating diamond tools for two decades and is now clearly recognized as the leading brand of choice and at the forefront of technology.
With our 21 years experience and product and market innovation, we deliver ingenious design solutions to meet ever-evolving customer requirements. Our first class award winning diamond tools are produced in some of the world’s most technically advanced laboratories and factories, guaranteeing the highest manufacturing quality.
The brand has revolutionized the market with its innovative and exciting products, providing the solutions you need at every level of performance and price. The range has been designed to be logical and concise to make it an easy choice for the tradesperson. With four very clear quality bands and logical separation of each different diamond blade into material classes, Spectrum has turned a complex product category into a straightforward buying experience.
From the wide expanse of Spectrum diamond products comes the nucleus, the heart of the range. For these are the diamond blades and core drills that provide the foundation of Spectrum – they are the day to day necessities, the diamond cutting blades that tradesmen have come to rely on. From the long established TX10R to the innovative new XT2 tile drill, these are the products that sell, because they meet the requirements and need – because we have created a product which is both useful and desirable.
The Ultimate range of blades is sophisticated yet concise. We’ve put together this range with careful consideration to everything you would expect from the highest quality blades on the market – and a lot more you may never have thought of. With the range consisting of four main diamond discs to cover every situation, the discerning customer need look no further. Impressive presentation backed up by extreme quality creates cutting blades that are desirable. Guaranteed safe, guaranteed to perform – when only the best will do ‘Ultimate’ says it all.
The concept of safety is fundamental to the philosophy of the Spectrum diamond tool range. It is interwoven into the very fibre of innovation, design and production from concept to after sales service.
We have a responsibility. Quality control systems to ISO 9001 and environmental management to ISO 14001 ensure that our care covers not only our products and our customers – but that our ethical guidelines address issues such as staff safety and care for the environment. Safety is not an add-on. Every diamond cutting disc complies with EN13236. Only the highest quality raw materials and manufacturing processes are used in the production of our diamond cutting tools. So that is why every cutting blade and every packet, carries the EN and ‘no hassle guarantee’ logo, along with safe code of practice when using diamond tools and a clear easy to understand application chart showing you the materials suitable to be cut.